accredited laboratory by the MELCC for microbiological analyzes on water*
Our water analysis meets requirements
- of Driking water quality regulation
- of Swimming pools and other artificial pools water regulation
- of financial institutions in real estate transactions
- of Canadian Quality milk program
- of the Quality-control program (pork)
- of Quality control program of the FPOCQ (eggs).
BIOVET is accrédited by the ministère de l’Environnement et de la Lutte contre les Changements Climatiques (MELCC).*
This form can be filled out on your screen. After printing, just include it with your samples. You also can save your changes. Click the “RESET” button to go back to the blank form.
The Microbiology laboratory, environment division, diagnostic services, St-Hyacinthe site is accredited by the MELCC according to the ISO/CEI 17025 international standard for the following analysis:
** All certificates are in French
Other analysis available (Physico-chemical)
- Nitrites - Nitrates (NO2 - NO3)
- Total hardness