Biovet is pleased and proud to announce that its agri-food laboratory has been accredited by the Standards Council of Canada (SCC) and now conforms with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
These certifications deal with the following microbiological analyses:
- MFLP-06 Detection of Salmonella spp. in Foods using the 3M™ Molecular Detection System Test Kit
- MFLP-72 Detection of Listeria monocytogenes in Foods using the 3M™ Molecular Detection System Test Kit
- MFLP-101 Detection of Listeria spp. in Environmental Surface Samples Using the 3M™ Molecular Detection System Test Kit Version 2
- MLG-41/MLG-41A Isolation and Identification of Campylobacter jejuni/coli/lari from Poultry Rinse, Sponge and Raw Product Samples using the Qualicon BAX® method
- SOP-BA-084 Enumeration of Enterobacteriaceae species in food and environmental Samples Using 3M™ Petrifilm™ Enteriobacteriaceae Count Plates with the VRBGA medium
Thanks to its cutting-edge technology laboratories, Biovet offers a complete range of agri-food analysis services such as: microbiological analysis of foods (culture and molecular biology), including detection of mycotoxins, GMOs, allergens and other food contaminants. Biovet is also accredited by Quebec’s ministère de l’Environnement et de la Lutte contre les changements climatiques (MELCC) to perform drinking and recreational water analyses. It offers innovative diagnostic services for veterinarians and effective animal diagnostic kits.
The R&D-based business is built on the expertise and know-how of a technical team and is recognized as a reference laboratory.
See our scope of accreditation on our website: www.biovet.ca/en/agri-food
If you have questions, contact your Sales Representative.