A reference in Veterinary diagnostic for bovine, swine, poultry and other ruminants
Cattle - Canada
Swine & Avian - Canada
Others - Canada
Cattle - USA
Swine - USA
- Document to print and to fill hand writing.
- These forms can be filled out on your screen. After printing, just include them with your samples. You also can save your changes. Click the “RESET” button to go back to the blank form.
Download our User's Guide (PDF)
All you need to know is in this guide: sample type, quantity, turnaroud time for different tests, etc.
Biovet operates a cutting-edge technology laboratories offers a complete range analysis services such as: microbiological analysis, molecular biology, serology, biochemistry, hematology, virology, the histopathology, cytology and immunology.
We offer a full range of innovative diagnostic services to veterinarians.
We have 3 laboratories in North America: Saint-Hyacinthe, Quebec City (in Province of Quebec) and Minneapolis, MN (in USA).
We got an efficient pickup service for our customer’s samples in Quebec, even in rural areas.
Our laboratories operates 7 days a weeks, we are open 6 days a week and until 10 PM weekdays.
Our Serology laboratory, veterinary division, diagnostic services, St-Hyacinthe site is accredited by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) for the following tests:
- Antibody ELISA for Enzootic Bovine Leukosis (EBL) – CHAH
- Brucellosis Ab BPAT (bovines, swines, bisons, ovines, caprines, camelidaes and cervidaes)
Our Serology laboratory, veterinary division, diagnostic services, St-Hyacinthe site has succeeded the proficiency testing trial of the USDA for the following test:
- PCR for Mycobacterium avium ssp paratuberculosis (Johnes)*
- ELISA (serology) for Mycobacterium avium ssp paratuberculosis (Johnes)
Agri-Food Microbiology Laboratory has been certified by the Canadian Standards Council (SCC) Conforms with requirements of CAN-P-1587 , CAN-P-4E (ISO/IEC 17025:2005) approved by the CFIA. This concerns National Standard Method for: