These forms can be filled out on your screen. After printing, just include it with your samples. You also can save your changes. Click the “RESET” button to go back to the blank form.
Agri-Food for microbiological analyzes like pathogens, allergens, mycotoxins and GMO’s detection on food and edible products
See our brochure:
Since 1991, Biovet operates laboratories at the cutting edge of technology and offers a complete range of analyses in the food-processing domain such as: microbiological analyses (culture and PCR), detection of food contaminants, mycotoxins, GMO, allergens and other.
Microbiology & PCR
- Aerobic Colony Count ♦
- Coliforms ♦
- Escherichia coli ♦
- Staphylococcus aureus ♦
- Yeasts and Molds ♦
- Salmonelle spp. ♦
- Listeria spp. ♦
- Listeria monocytogenes ♦
- Escherichia coli 0157:H7 ♦
- Bacillus Cereus
- Clostridium perfringens
- Lactic acid bacteria
- Enterobacteriaceae ♦
- Campylobacter ♦
- Vomitoxine (DON)
GMO (Molecular biology)
Food Contaminant (PCR)
Biovet as now 3 diagnostic services LABORATORIES in Quebec: SAINT-HYACINTHE, QUEBEC City and BOISBRIAND.
Also, our customers appreciate our GREAT AVAILABILITY, since our laboratories are open 6 days and operate 7 days a week.
Biovet has an efficient pickup service providing the transport of samples in Quebec as soon as possible, even in rural areas.
Our microbiology and PCR laboratory, food division, diagnostic services, St-Hyacinthe site is accredited by SCC (The Standards Council of Canada) according to the standards of ISO/CEI 17025:2017:
- Aerobic Colony Count [MFHPB-18]
- Escherichia coli and coliforms (enumeration) 3MMC [MFHPB-34]
- Staphylococcus aureus (enumeration) [MFHBP-21]
- Yeasts and Molds (enumeration) [MFHPB-22]
- Salmonella spp (isolation and identification) culture, BAX ® and 3MMC methods [MFHPB-20, MFLP-29, MLG-4]
- Salmonella Enteritidis (isolation and identification) culture [SOP-BA-082]
- Listeria spp and monocytogenes (isolation and identification) culture, BAX ® and 3MMC methods [MFHPB-30, MFLP-15, MFLP-28, MFLP-72, MFLP-101]
- Listeria monocytogenes (enumeration) [MFLP-74]
- E. coli O157:H7 (isolation and identification) culture and BAX ® methods [MFHPB-10, MFLP-30, MFLP-76]
- Campylobacter jejuni/coli/lari (isolation and identification) BAX ® [MLG-41, MLG-41A]
- Enterobacteriaceae (enumeration) Petrifilm and VRBGA [SOP-BA-084]
Our most recent tests
© Backgroud photo: Patrick Roger, Photographer