Agri-Food for microbiological analyzes like pathogens, allergens, mycotoxins and GMO’s detection on food and edible products
Since 1991, Biovet operates laboratories at the cutting edge of technology and offers a complete range of analyses in the food-processing domain such as: microbiological analyses (culture and PCR), detection of food contaminants, mycotoxins, GMO, allergens and other.
Biovet as now 3 diagnostic services LABORATORIES in Quebec: SAINT-HYACINTHE, QUEBEC City and BOISBRIAND.
Also, our customers appreciate our GREAT AVAILABILITY, since our laboratories are open 6 days and operate 7 days a week.
Biovet has an efficient pickup service providing the transport of samples in Quebec as soon as possible, even in rural areas.
- Aerobic Colony Count
- Escherichia coli
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Yeasts and Molds
- Salmonelle spp.
- Listeria spp.
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Escherichia coli 0157:H7
- Bacillus Cereus
- Clostridium perfringens
- Lactic acid bacteria
- Vomitoxine (DON)
Our microbiology and PCR laboratory, food division, diagnostic services, St-Hyacinthe site is accredited by SCC (The Standards Council of Canada) according to the standards of CAN-P-1587, CAN-P-4E (ISO/CEI 17025:2005):
- Aerobic colony count [MFHPB-18]
- Escherichia coli and coliforms (enumeration) [MFHPB-34]
- Staphylococcus aureus (enumeration) [MFHBP-21]
- Yeasts and Molds (enumeration) [MFHPB-22]
- Salmonella spp (isolation and identification) culture and BAX® methods (PCR) [MFHPB-20, MFLP-29, MLG-4, MLG-4C]
- Salmonella Enteritidis (isolation and identification) culture [SOP-BA-082]
- Listeria spp and monocytogenes (isolation and identification) culture and BAX® methods (PCR) [MFHPB-30, MFLP-15, MFLP-28]
- Listeria monocytogenes (enumeration) [MFLP-74]
- E. coli O157 :H7 (isolation and identification) culture and BAX® method (PCR) [MFHPB-10, MFLP-30, MFLP-76]
What' s New
Our most recent tests
© Backgroud photo: Patrick Roger, Photographer